The purpose of NAEF is to enhance the knowledge and skills of members through professional education related to management, human resources, communications, health & welfare and retirement issues and to offer exclusive group and individual insurance programs.
- There are numerous resources available through NAEF and the member associations from networking events to live and on-demand webinars.A� Current Events
- Visit our financial planning library at www.fidelity.com/webcasts
- Fidelitya��s Retirement Quick Check provides a snapshot of whether you are on track with retirement savings. It also provides suggestions where appropriate to help users get back on track. Ita��s a detailed tool, so plan to spend at least 30 minutes with it. The result is a detailed action plan. Click here.
- NAEF offers comprehensive, cost-effective and competitive insurance programs from employee benefits & retirement to business operations and property & casualty. Over 200 organizations currently participate in one of the many benefit programs sponsored by NAEF.
- NAEF members have access to the corporate retirement plan offerings that are sponsored through the NAEF Master Trust.
- NAEF sponsors 401(k) and 401(a) plans for both profit and nonprofit members.
- NAEF sponsors 457(b) and 457(f) plans available to nonprofit members only.